If you are interested in joining one of our ministries, or starting one of your own, please contact the church office.
A cooperation with the Pastor, the Christian Education Committee leads the membership into a mature and visible relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, with a particular concern for the Christian education and spiritual development of children and adults.HIP Church School – Sundays – 10:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
- HPC Church School – Sundays – 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- HPC Basketball Academy
- Saturdays- 9:00 a.m.- 10:30 p.m. Elementary
- Saturdays- 11:00 am – 12:30 pm JHS
- Saturdays- 12:45 p.m.- 2:00 p.m. JV/ High School
- HPC Youth Ministry Academy
- Every other Friday 7:00 pm Dates to follow.
- HPC Scholarship Committee – Bernice Eaton Scholarship – TBA
- Weekly Bible Study – Wednesday Mornings – 10:00 a.m – Evenings 7:00 p.m.
- Current Study – TBA
- Loving Care Nursery – TBA
- Confirmation Class – Begins – Sunday, February 23, 2014- Confirmation Easter Sunday April 20, 2014 -9:30 am
- Tabernacle of Praise Youth Dance Ministry – Saturdays – 2:30 p.m – 3:30 pm beginning Sept 14, 2013
- HPC Basic Bible 101 – 12 Week Course
- Classes begin Febuary 16, 2014 – 9:30 am
We spread the good news of our Lord Jesus Christ to all, through music. All of our choirs provide our diverse congregation with liturgical music from a wide variety of worship traditions.
- Chancel Choir
- Gospel Choir
- Men’s Chorus
- Tape Ministry (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cassette Tapes of Sunday Worship can be purchased for $5. Email email@example.com.
It is the goal of Hollis Presbyterian Church to lead the congregation in outreach and service to members, their families, and the larger Queens and New York City communities, extending even to national and global communities.
- Outreach Committee
- Overeaters Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Top Ladies of Distinction
- Top Teens
Spirit of Dance
Our mission is to worship and glorify God through praise and dance, and to minister to God’s people through the vehicle of dance and in so doing, generate an even more deepened and intimate relationship with God. The Spirit of Dance ministry is grounded in prayer and members utilize their time together to share concerns, goals, as well as victories.
Join us, you will absolutely enjoy the fellowship of other Christian men. Activities include: Men’s Choir, Annual Concert, and Annual Educational Panel Discussion.
Our main focus is to promote spirituality and advance the purpose of the Presbyterian Women of NYC, serve the needs of the Hollis Presbyterian Church and community. The women of the church are gathered into a common effort to share, nurture and focus collective power on work for the Glory of God through Jesus Christ.
Crafts and Leisure
This group meets weekly to fellowship and to learn and develop handmade craft skills.
Tabernacles of Praise
To encourage and empower youth to deepen their relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ through liturgical dance.